- Access: 500m West of JR Hakuba Station
- Built: 1971 / Extended: 1985 and 1996
- Construction: 2-Storey Wooden and Reinforced Concrete and Steel Frame Galvalume Roof with Basement
- Drinking Water: Town Water
- Electricity: Chubu
- Gas: LPG
- Land Category: Residential
- Max Floor-Area Ratio: 200%
- Max Floor-Area Ratio: 60%
- Road Facing: Public Road
- Sewage: Hakuba Community Sewage Service
- Zoning: Unspecified
Former Mishuku in Happo-guchi, conveniently located only 500m away from train station and 300m away from Hapia supermarket.
There is an unregistered residential building adjoined to the Minshuku. The residential building has two bedrooms, one living/dining room, one bathroom and one toilet.
#5560 Hokujo: 719.20 m²
#5559 Hokujo: 249.71 m²
1F 306.39 m²
2F 266.39 m²
BF: 24.84 m²
The roof in the 2nd floor bathroom (size approx. 4m x 4m) needs to be fixed.
South side wall in the 1st floor needs to be fixed because of possible termite damage (size appox. 3x x 5m).
Last Updated: 2022/09/19
Next Update: 2022/12/18