- Access: 2.7km SW of JR Hakuba Station
- Built: 2004
- Construction: 2-Storey Wooden Frame Galvalume Roof
- Drinking Water: Town Water
- Electricity: Chubu
- Gas: LPG
- Land Category: Residential
- Max Floor-Area Ratio: 60%
- Max Foot Print Ratio: 30%
- Road Facing: Public Road
- Sewage: Septic Tank
- Zoning: Unspecified
The house materials were imported from North America and the interior and exterior look like an American home. Very nice bathroom.
The house was built in 2004 and he is the first owner since built.
Kerosine is used both for heating and hot water. Electricity is used for kitchen stove.
The land number is 827-76 Hokujo and 827-77 Hokujo (Misorano).
The land size is 399.28 sq. m and building construction area is 127.24 sq. m. (1F 63.62 and 2F 63.62)